I mentor numerous families and individuals who would like some support related to the Autistic Spectrum, with great success.
I have a life lived with a mother, two brothers and now six children on the Autistic Spectrum, so I have a huge amount of practical experience of what helps and what doesn’t.
I’ve also developed a good understanding of how the Autistic brain works and therefore understand certain behaviours in a way some psychologists maybe can’t, on a very practical level.
Who I can potentially help:
- Parents of children on the Autistic Spectrum
- Partners of individuals
- Those considering getting a diagnosis
- Adults who feel that they may be on the spectrum
- Grandparents of children who may be on the spectrum.
What I can potentially help with:
- Understanding communication and social relationships
- Improving flexible thinking
- Considering new ways of coping, problem solving and learning
- Treating Autism as a gift, not a negative!
If you’d like to undertake some mentoring sessions with me, let’s meet so I can develop an understanding of your needs. We’ll have an initial free half hour session to discuss whether we could work together.
If we decide to have future sessions, I usually suggest an initial block of three sessions so I can listen, provide advice, and get feedback on the tactics that are working. We build on ideas during each session, to help you improve your life and have a calmer, happier household.
Book your mentoring session now and I’ll be in touch to arrange a time.